Basile Aloy led Ebe Maritime (EBE NV) bought 2011 built panamax dry bulk carrier 82K M/V Atlantic Prime for $19 million. Ebe Maritime (EBE NV) is looking to continue its growth plans and including the latest purchase, the shipowner increased the fleet to four dry bulk carriers. Ebe Maritime (EBE NV) was established in 2016 by Basile Aloy from Saverys family.
In 2016, Antwerp based shipowner Basile Aloy bought 2012 built capesize dry bulk carrier 180K DWT M/V El Grasso for $26.5 million. M/V El Grasso chartered out to Rio Tinto until May 2018 for $13,000 per day.
Currently, Ebe Maritime’s fleet consists of:
- MV BACCO (2011 built 82K DWT)
- MV EL GRASSO (2012 built 92K DWT)
- MV LA STELLA (2016 built 61K DWT)
- MV LA TONDA (2016 built 61K DWT)
- MV LA LUNA (2019 built 62K DWT)
- MV LA SELVA (2019 built 62K DWT)