Grain Charter Party
Main exporters of grains are the USA, Canada, Argentina, Uruguay and Brazil, Australia and New Zealand; Thailand and Burma; and the European Union (EU), this being reflected by certain specialised Grain Charter Party forms created for the grain trade and which tend to adapt to certain loading areas.
Major Grain Charter Party Forms:
Ex USA & Canada:
- North American Grain Charter Party 1973 – NORGRAIN
- Baltimore Form Charter Party – revised 1971 – BFC
Ex European Union (EU)
- Continent Grain Charter Party 1957 – revised 1974 – SYNACOMEX
Ex Australia & New Zealand:
- Australian Grain Charter Party 1983 – AUSTWHEAT
- Australian Barley Charter Party 1975 – AUSBAR
Ex South America:
- Chamber of Shipping River Plate Charter Party 1914 – CENTROCON
Major importers of grains include Bangladesh, Japan and South Korea, China and Taiwan; Middle Eastern Countries, North and East Africa and EU Countries.