Athens-based Aims Shipping Corporation acquired 2005 built panamax dry bulk carrier 76K DWT MV Tramp Lady (ex MV Red Gardenia) for around $7 million. Aims Shipping Corporation acquired the panamax bulk carrier just before secondhand panamax bulk carrier price tags increased. Currently, MV Tramp Lady (ex MV Red Gardenia) has a price tag of more than $10 million.
Athens-based Aims Shipping Corporation was established by Stefanos Pesmazoglou and Michael Stasinopoulos in 2011. In July 2016, Athens-based Aims Shipping Corporation bought a 2004 built panamax dry bulk carrier 76K DWT MV Aqua lady (ex MV Mulberry Paris) for around $5.5 million. Currently, Aims Shipping Corporation has a fleet of seven (7) bulk carriers.
- MV SMILEY LADY (1999 built 23K DWT)
- MV SUMMER LADY (1999 built 72K DWT)
- MV SCARLET LADY (2001 built 75K DWT)
- MV SILVER LADY (2003 built 50K DWT)
- MV TRAMP LADY (2005 built 76K DWT)
- MV AQUA LADY (2004 built 76K DWT)
- MV SEVEN LADY (2009 built 51K DWT)