Dry Ship Types:
- Bulk Carriers
- Ore Carriers
- Combination Carriers (Oil Bulk Ore – OBO)
- Self-discharging Bulk Carriers
- General Cargo Ships (MPP Multi-Purpose Ships)
- Container Ships
- Reefer Ships
- Ro-Ro Ships and High-Speed Craft Ships
- Cement Carriers
- Livestock carriers
- Pure Car Carriers (PCC) and Pure Truck Carriers (PTC)
- Woodchip Carriers
- World’s largest Ore Carrier is the Vale Brasil, a 400,000 DWT VLOC (Very Large Ore Carrier).
- World’s largest LNG (Liquefied Natural Gas) carrier, Mozah, has a 266,000 m3
- World’s largest Cruise Liner, Oasis of the Seas, 6,296 passengers and 2,394 crew.
- World’s largest Crude Oil Tanker was Knock Nevis, a 565,000 DWT ULCC (Ultra Large Crude Carrier) – scrapped in 2004.